Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Here's a sample of what Brenna had to say today . . .

I did it! (followed by clapping)
I wub (love) you. (to a baby doll she was cuddling)
I need some.
I drink some.
I bring it.
I eating the water. (while in the bath)
Mommy help you.
I need cuppy (cup).
I need that one.
I got it.
I need a banket (blanket).
I need dance.
I need a baby.
I need a bookie (book).
I need a bath.
I wear this.
All done colring (coloring).
I wipe it.
Benna (Brenna) pay (play) now.
Who's dat (that)?
Mommy find it. OK.
Mommy read it.
I pay (play) with dat.
I pay babies.
I finding a baby.
What's dat?
I standing up.
Baby wash hands, too.
Daddy wear dat.
I read skiptures (scriptures).

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute and so great with words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! She has such amazing language abilities, and is pretty chatty--at least from what it looks like. :) So I'm guessing none of you get too frustrated because you can't understand what she wants. Hopefully that makes the "terrible twos" into "terrific twos!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive! And very fun I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete