Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Treats

Here are some of the fun holiday treats we experimented with this year:

I was in charge of the goodies for Santa Claus to hand out to the kids at our ward Christmas party. Someone else suggested these bags of "Reindeer Noses", and I thought they turned out really cute.

The Monday before Christmas we did brownie Christmas trees for our family night treat. Yummy!

I saw these snowman cupcakes online and LOVED them. They turned out OK, but I probably wouldn't do them again. It's sort of a nightmare trying to get the candy corns and frosting eyes to stay on the powdered sugar donut. 

These reindeer cupcakes were another online find, and I really liked the way these turned out. They were fairly simple to assemble and stayed together well.

1 comment: