Friday, July 13, 2018

Florida - Magic Kingdom

I'm not even going to try to give all the details from our epic Florida vacation, but I'll highlight a few things (baiscally what I've got pictures of).



I heard so much about the famous Dole Whips, that we had to try for ourselves. Two thumbs up!
Outside Prince Eric's castle. They even look like they are friends in this one!

Splash Mountain was the only ride I decreed to be mandatory for everyone.
Brenna resisted, but I held firm . . . and she hated it. :)


Brenna got to play the part of Mrs. Potts at Enchanted Tales with Belle.


Meeting Cinderella before we had dinner at her Royal Castle.

"Abra-cadabra, Ala-kazaam, Turn my Dad into a man!"

It was crowded and crazy, we got drenched in the rain, and we were too tired to stay for the fireworks show, but it was magical and unforgettable, too.

1 comment: