Thursday, July 5, 2018

April 2018

Goodbye Rapunzel hair!
She got 2 haircuts out of the deal, because the hairdresser at the salon gave her a really uneven cut, so we had to call in a friend to fix it.



 First family campout - but only Russ, Ashlyn, and McKell spent the night because Kaylee had to be at school early the following morning to head off to Austin for State History Fair (and Brenna likes to go wherever I go.)

Brenna had a super fun tea party with her primary teacher and the other little girl in her class.

 Russ and I tried out an Escape Room with our friends and had a blast (plus, we escaped - with about 30 seconds to spare!)

I took Brenna to my friend's garden to do a little photo shoot in her baptism dress (because everything outside looked ugly in January when she was actually baptized).

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen the cute tea party pictures. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete