Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Halloween

I was thinking I had posted about happenings up through Thanksgiving . . . but apparently I haven't even covered Halloween yet (sorry, Aunt Janet!)

So, here's what went down at our house for Halloween in 2017:

We visited our tiny local pumpkin patch. (And my girls are getting REALLY tall!)


We attended our annual church Halloween party and trunk-or-treat. 
Kaylee dressed as "USA", a character featured in a Studio C comedy sketch.
Ashlyn went as "Evie" from the Disney movie "Descendants". 
Brenna was the Shopkin "Apple Blossom".
And McKell chose to be a Rock Star (which is the same costume Kaylee chose 7 years ago when she was 5).




We carved our family pumpkin. We chose to make it into a witch this year.




And on Halloween night the girls did about 20 minutes of trick-or-treating before they got drenched by the rain. :( Better luck next year, I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment