Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Kids Say (and Write) the Darndest Things

 Brenna #1














What are you thankful for
God
food
house
family
friends
toes (?)
objects
school
work
places
What we're thankful for because some people don't have what we have.
Gotta be glad.

Brenna #2

Dear Mrs. Cunningham

I'm glad that I'm in your class.
You're a great teacher.
I'm glad that I have a lot of friends in my grade.
I'm glad for all of the teachers that work at Bowen 
Elementary to help all of the kids that have school at Bowen
Elementary and what they teach you sometimes you
remember what they say sometimes you don't.
But that's OK.
Love Brenna Burnett

Brenna #3
In 2015 November 24
When Brenna's family was at her house
her grandpa said do you want to play out front
so we did and Ashlyn decided to have a parade
out side when Ashlyn said something
Brenna had to say it
Brenna's mom took a picture of them
when Brenna the video of them
and Brenna was talking fancy


Ashlyn #1
Dear Dad
I forgive you for all the mean things you did to me today, like yelling, making me have vegetables for dinner, and being mad that I didn't like the dinner Mom made. I still love you and I know the things you did to me today are your weaknesses. I hope those weaknesses grow into something you won't do a lot. Nobody's perfect but at least we do our best. I still love you a lot.
Love, Ashlyn B.
I love you and will always love you.

4 comments:

  1. Ashlyn's letter is amazing. I hoeRuss is working on his weaknesses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenna's notes are adorable. I do not quite know how to describe Ashlyn's. But I am laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have been there when you and Russ read Ashlyn's letter. Her mind works in mysterious ways.

    ReplyDelete