Friday, June 28, 2013

Poser

When my parents were visiting earlier this month we took them down to Brenham one morning to tour the Blue Bell Ice Cream factory. 

It was fun and interesting and YUMMY! We couldn't take any pictures during the tour, so these are all from inside the ice cream parlor area (and one outside). 




If I would have created this post right after we went on the tour I would have been better at remembering all the facts and figures. I didn't. But I want to say they make something like 65 different flavors in a year (my favorite so far is Banana Pudding - I could eat it every day). 


And I think for one day of ice cream production they use the milk from 600,000 cows (there's a chance I'm way off on that number, it was definitely a lot though). WOW!





 Can you tell which one of my children most enjoys posing for pictures?

2 comments:

  1. Dad and I thought the number was 60,000 but we could all be wrong. Loved visiting the Ice Cream factory. Apparently the ice cream store at Provo Beach Resort in the Riverwoods carries Blue Bell ice cream. Dad and I plan to visit there soon.

    ReplyDelete