Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nine Months

Darling baby passed 9 months last week. Weighed in at 18 lbs 3 oz and measured 28 in (I think, I didn't write things down until I got home from the appointment, but whatever, none of you care too much about her exact size anyway).

Here are some odds and ends about her:

hates all vegetables
likes vanilla yogurt, baby puffs, yogurt melts, Cheerios, and most fruits (especially bananas)
loves to laugh
crawls all over the place
really wants to pull up on things, but still figuring it out and getting the whole balance thing mastered
adores her sisters
not the most easy-going baby, but we still love her :)
when she's mad her eyebrows turn red (it's really funny)

And here she is . . .


Here are the other girls at the same age, if you'd like to compare . . . 



(she seriously had amazing hair)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable. I can't believe how old she is. August can't come soon enough because we need to meet her! And all your girls are cute, cute, cute at 9 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss all those babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. We are excited to see them all in less than 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a sweetie - I want to see those red eyebrows!

    I think she most looks like Kaylee, but maybe it's just the expression in those photos...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls all look so different from each other. And I love, love, love Brenna's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she looks a lot like Kaylee as well. I am looking forward to crawling around with her and hearing her laugh.

    ReplyDelete