Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jolly Old St. Nicholas

 Here is our assortment of Santa Claus photos for the season:





At one of the Christmas parties we attended there was a table set up for face painting. Ashlyn was the first to run over and she came back with a candy cane on one cheek and Santa's face on the other.


When it was Brenna's turn she also requested Santa on her cheek, and ended up with this impressive artwork (different painter).


And here's the whole gang. (Do you like Kaylee's glowstick-turned-headband, and my fashionable camera string-hanging-out-of-the-pocket look?)

2 comments:

  1. I love it all. It always makes me smile to see pictures of you and your cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed to see so many of your children sitting on Santa's lap. I've heard he's pretty scary.

    ReplyDelete