Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jack-O-Lanterns

Kaylee and Ashlyn both went on pumpkin patch field trips with their schools this year. They each came home with a small pumpkin that they wanted to make into a jack-o-lantern.

So, Monday afternoon we carved pumpkins (meaning, Kaylee and Ashlyn scooped out a few seeds, then watched me do everything else - though Kaylee did draw the design for her pumpkin face).


Ashlyn's pumpkin is a cat (if you couldn't tell by my not-so-hot carving skills).



Kaylee wanted hers to be a clown.

And here's Brenna, who did not participate in the carving, but who did look adorable in her Halloween shirt.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty impressed with your carving skills. I carved a pumpkin at FHE the other night, and it was not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. They look good--the pumpkins and the cute children

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo... it makes me crazy just thinking about seeing you all!!!

    ReplyDelete