Monday, December 15, 2014

Six Flags

In November Russ and I went to Six Flags - San Antonio with some friends . . . and NO KIDS!
Russ really likes roller coasters and wanted to see if I felt the same way.

I endured most of them, but he certainly enjoyed the day a bit more than I did.

It was a little cold and rainy, which meant we were a little chilled and wet.
But it also meant the park was pretty empty. Short lines for all the rides. 
Oh yeah!

SCREAM shoots you up in the air and then goes up and down for a bit 
before dropping you straight back down. 


IRON RATTLER is a huge wooden coaster with a crazy initial drop. 
The first time we waited in the line I decided not to ride.
I wasn't going to ride the second time either, but I had promised Ashlyn I would, so I did.
(Russ took Ashlyn on the Iron Rattler over the summer, not having been on it previously, and not realizing what an intense coaster it is. Ashlyn was not a happy camper.)



GOLIATH is the park's suspension coaster. I had never been on something like it before, and I didn't actually like it. Everyone else was a fan though. They went like 5 times. And were able to sit in the very front seats for several of those trips.


There were a few other rides we went on as well. It was fun to just be with adults for a day, and not to worry about kiddie rides or keeping track of the girls and making them happy. 

1 comment: