Tuesday, March 4, 2014

We now present, for your reading pleasure . . .

Ashlyn Burnett and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
At breakfast my sister hit me for no reason.
I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
On the way to school I fell off my scooter.
I think I'll move to Paris.
At school I broke up with Mia.
I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
I could tell because I moved my clip.
At lunch I sat by nobody.
It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
That's what it was, because after school I got in a fight with my sister.
Next week, I said, I'm going to Paris.
At home I had nobody to play with.
I am having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, I told everybody.
No one answered.
There was peas for dinner and I hate peas.
There was Super Why on TV and I hate Super Why.
When I went to bed I bumped my head on the bed.
It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
My Mom says some days are like that, even in Paris.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Tell Ashlyn "thanks" for the great story. It makes me feel better when I have terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artwork and creative spelling. No love for Super Why, huh? Those are both favorites in our house.

    ReplyDelete