Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We Are Thankful

Earlier this month we hung a posterboard on the wall and instructed the girls to draw and write things they're thankful for. They've done a great job of filling our poster with many things our family is thankful for!


Here are a few of my favorite drawings from the board:

 "President Obama" by Kaylee
(for some reason this picture always reminds me of a Jack-O-Lantern)

"Nana and Papa" by Ashlyn
(of course she also drew a picture of Grandma and Grandpa)

"The Bishop" by Kaylee

"The Temple" by Ashlyn

I drew this one - I'm SOOOO thankful for my wonderful family!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for you and your family too :) And I'm most grateful for the way you drew Russ's hair part - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea. It looks like you have many things and many people to be grateful for. We are so grateful for your cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful. Thank you for sharing this. It's a great idea for helping your girls focus in the great blessings of this life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures! Happy Thanksgiving (weekend). :)

    ReplyDelete