Sunday, May 29, 2011

Graduation Photo Shoot and One Size Fits All

Ashlyn is our official family funny girl (and drama queen). Last week she graduated from Little Monkeys preschool (mommy-run preschool with four other little friends). Here are the results of her photo shoot:




I recently pulled out a few more clothes for Brenna from my storage boxes. Ashlyn discovered a purple jumper (size 18 months) and decided it should be hers. I didn't think she would be able to get it on, but I was mistaken. I made her wear it with pants underneath, since it wasn't much longer than a shirt on her. (P.S. Yes, I know it's not especially safe to let my 3-year-old sit on the kitchen counter to defrost her own bagel.)



1 comment:

  1. I wasn't going to point out your unsafe cooking techniques, I swear. :)

    P.S. Welcome to the world of independent blogging. You are no longer protected from my comments.

    ReplyDelete